"The most Canadian thing ever."
A bunch of Canadian athletes created the perfect Canadian combo at the Tokyo Olympics by watching Schitt's Creek before the opening ceremony.
Beach volleyball player Melissa Humana-Paredes, who is competing with Team Canada at the Games, posted an Instagram story of the Olympians watching an episode of the iconic sitcom at the athlete's village. "The most Canadian thing ever," she called it.
The official Schitt's Creek Instagram page reposted Humana-Paredes' story, completing it with a gif of Alexis Rose flipping her hair.
If you want to get more behind-the-scenes looks at the Games as athletes go for gold in Tokyo, there are so many Canadian Olympians sharing their journeys on TikTok and Instagram that you can follow.
- Here's How You Can Watch The Tokyo Olympics In Canada With Or ... ›
- Tokyo Olympics Are Full Of Chaos With 'Anti-Sex Beds' & Dick ... ›
- Athletes On Canada's Olympic Team To Follow On TikTok ... ›
- Tokyo Olympics Medals Finally Come Canada's Way On Day Two - Narcity ›
- Tokyo Olympics Has 13 U-20 Canadian Athletes Competing - Narcity ›
- How Much Do Olympic Athletes Make In Canada? Here Are The Figures - Narcity ›
- Team Canada Way Out-Performed Their Olympics Medal Prediction - Narcity ›