You can visit 30 vegan food and lifestyle vendors!
If you're a lover of that veggie lifestyle, Toronto is getting the perfect festival for you this weekend.
Veg Food Fest is happening this Saturday from 12 to 5 p.m. at the Steam Whistle Brewing in Locomotive Hall and hosting 30 vegan food and lifestyle vendors for you to try.
The 37th annual festival will have loads of plant-based food from hot dogs to burgers, ice cream and more for purchase from local vendors along with other lifestyle products.
The pop-up event will also host speakers, panels and even cooking demonstrations that can be accessed virtually in the week leading up to it from September 5 to 10.
Attendees will need to book a time slot to visit the venue and will receive a wristband that signals their time slot according to their website, as the venue only has a capacity for 500 people, including vendors.
Tickets are free, and you can still book available time slots online now.
Veg Food Fest
When: September 11, 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Address: Locomotive Hall, Steam Whistle Brewery, Toronto
Why You Need To Go: Try vegan food and spend an afternoon snacking and supporting local vendors.
- Vegetarian Food Festival In Toronto To Host Over 150 Vendors In ... ›
- Toronto's Vegan & Vegetarian Food Is Some Of The Best In The ... ›
- 13 Toronto Vegan Restaurants You Need To Try With Your Newly ... ›
- 10 Toronto Summer Food Festivals - Narcity ›
- Toronto Is Finally Bringing Back Summer Festivals & Here's What It Will Look Like - Narcity ›