You can reserve your visit starting this Thursday!
Just a few days into the start of Ontario's three-step reopening plan, Canada's Wonderland has announced its plans to welcome guests back in just a few weeks' time.
The amusement park released a statement on Monday, saying that it will open to the general public on July 7 — and on July 5 and 6 to season pass-holders — in alignment with step two of reopening. Wonderland's waterpark, Splash Works, is set to open a few days later on July 12.
In order to limit capacity, Canada's Wonderland is going to have a new online reservation system that will require guests to pick a date and time for their visit.
All visitors who are two years old and older will have to wear a mask or face covering at all times, unless they are at a seated dining area. Health screening and temperature checks will also be required upon entry, and social distancing protocols will be enforced.
A new cliff-jumping attraction is opening this season
Thrill-seekers will definitely want to check out Mountain Bay Cliffs, a new cliffside plunge opening at Splash Works this season, which features platforms at different heights to jump from into the water below.
Wonderland says that "face coverings may be removed unless you are visiting a restroom or in a food line" at the waterpark.
With reopening less than a month away, Wonderland has many open jobs available for those in search of a summertime gig. Anyone interested can apply online, and will go through a virtual hiring process.
- Canada's Wonderland Is Reopening This May & Here's Everything ... ›
- Canada's Wonderland Is Hiring Tons Of Positions For The Summer RN ›
- Canada's Wonderland Reopening: 7 Big Changes You Should Know About - Narcity ›
- Canada's Wonderland Tickets Went On Sale Yesterday & People Were Having Issues - Narcity ›
- Canada's Wonderland Visitors Describe Delays & Long Waits On Opening Day - Narcity ›
- Canada's Wonderland Is Open To The Public & Here's What It Looks Like - Narcity ›