Ontario’s Hidden Turquoise Beach Next To Colossal Dunes Is Like A Trip To Barbados
It opens on June 11. 🏖️
Are you dreaming of going on vacation somewhere tropical? Then you'll want to see this stunning Ontario beach next to colossal dunes.
Located two hours away from Toronto, it makes a fantastic spot to go for a swim on the weekends when you want to escape the crowds.
While here, you can climb to the top of Ontario's largest sandpile, which is 350 feet above the shore of Lake Erie, to marvel at the spectacular lookout.
This year this site is open from Friday, June 11 until Monday, October 11, and tickets are $10 per person.
Sand Hill Park
Price: $10 per person
When: From Friday, June 11
Address: 930 Lakeshore Rd., Port Burwell, ON
Why You Need To Go: There are two beaches for you to enjoy in addition to the impressive dunes.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- White Sand Beaches In Ontario That Will Transport You To Florida ... ›
- 11 Ontario Beaches That Feel Like A Tropical Vacation - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Beach Oasis Feels Like A Trip To Costa Rica (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- 11 Incredible Spots In Ontario To Take Advantage Of Your Staycation Tax Credit This Year - Narcity ›
- These Are The 9 Best Vacation Spots In Ontario, According To Local Travel Influencers - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Town Just Made The List For One Of The Top 10 Destinations In Canada - Narcity ›
- These Are The 6 Best Summer Destinations In Ontario, According To Travel Influencers - Narcity ›
- A Guide To The 12 Best Spots To Visit In Ontario Based On Your Zodiac Sign ›
- 8 Hidden Sandy Beaches In Ontario That Transport You To A Tropical Island - Narcity ›