"The protocols, for most of them, they're gone."
If you're wondering what comes after step three of the reopening plan, Premier Doug Ford shed some light on what residents can expect.
In a press conference on Monday, Ford revealed that the chief medical officer of health, Dr. Kieran Moore, would be unveiling the province's post step three COVID-19 guidelines "very shortly."
"Dr. Moore will be rolling that out very shortly, we want to hit our target of 80% first dose, 75% second," Ford told reporters.
Once step three comes to an end, the premier revealed that so will most of the restrictions that the province currently has in place.
"The protocols, for most of them, they're gone, with exception of maybe a few that he may want to keep in place, but for the most part, everyone has worked hard and we're going to move beyond this and start working on the economy."
The last stretch of Ontario's reopening plan, which started on July 16, is expected to last 21 days.
- Here's What Comes After Step 3 Of The Ontario Reopening Plan ... ›
- Step Three Reopening: Clubbing Looks Very Different In Ontario ... ›
- Ontario's Step Three Of Reopening Officially Begins On July 16 ... ›
- Ontario Step 3 Could Come To An End Next Week, Says Top Doc - Narcity ›
- Step 3 Of Ontario's Reopening Plan Won't Be Coming To An End - Narcity ›