Good news for anyone living in West Toronto.
Living next to a subway stop is the apex of convenience for Torontonians, but not every subway station was created equal.
According to the app, the area surrounding Dundas West station has Toronto's cheapest one-bedroom apartments, at $1,356 for an average one-bedroom place.
And apparently the next cheapest one-bedroom apartments can be found next to Victoria Park ($1,400), while the most affordable two-bedrooms are surrounding Woodbine ($1,709).
MovingWaldo also says the most expensive station to live near is Bay, with eye-watering average prices of $2,356 and $3,383 for one- and two-bedroom apartments respectively.
- Apartments For Rent Across Canada Are Offering Thousands In Move-In Incentives - Narcity ›
- Rent In Toronto Is On The Up & It's Getting Harder To Find A Home - Narcity ›
- Apartments For Rent In Toronto Are Cheapest In These Spots - Narcity ›
- Toronto Rent Has Plummeted In Every Neighbourhood Except One - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Average Rental Price Went Up 11% This February & Things Just Got So Expensive - Narcity ›
- This Is The Cheapest Spot In The GTA To Buy A Condo & It's A Long Commute From Toronto - Narcity ›