The base is made out of crème brûlée so confusion may occur!
Are you a ramen lover who also happens to have a penchant for pudding and sweet desserts?
This new dessert hitting Toronto may leave your mouth quite confused. Kurimi, a homemade dessert spot, just came out with their Ramen Pudding, and you can grab a bowl from PannTea, an Asian cafe in Scarborough.
Kurimi is space sharing with PannTea as a pop-up for the next three months and will only be offering 20 Ramen Puddings a day starting August 23 due to the time-consuming nature of the handcrafted dessert.
According to PannTea's Instagram, Ramen Pudding went viral in Asia, and they are offering Torontonians a chance to try it without the massive flight and expensive ticket.
The noodles in the dessert are made from egg pudding, and the 'soup' of the ramen is actually creme brulee or mango pudding.
The mango pudding variation goes for $6.80, and the crème brûlée version is $7.80.
Price: $6.80 to $7.80
Address: 5651 Steeles Ave. E., Scarborough, ON
Why You Need To Go: To try a fun dessert that looks like ramen but tastes like pudding.
- Dessert Places In Toronto That Will Satisfy All Your Sweet-Tooth ... ›
- This Map Shows The Best Places To Get Dessert Near Each ... ›
- Toronto Dessert Pizza Takes Pigging Out To Another Level - Narcity ›
- 11 Toronto Restaurants With The Best Ramen In Town, According To Local Foodies - Narcity ›
- Toronto Is Getting A New Hey Noodles Location & They’re Offering $1 Noodles All Weekend - Narcity ›
- 16 Most Decadent Toronto Desserts You Need To Indulge In - Narcity ›