This 'Jeopardy!' Clue Totally Stumped The Players But Vancouverites Know What's Up (VIDEO)
It's not the first time contestants have been bamboozled by Canadian trivia. 🇨🇦
Vancouver got a shoutout on a recent Jeopardy! episode, but it seems that the contestants had a hard time placing this famous West Coast celebrity.
In the category of 'That's Canadian Entertainment' for $600, players were asked, "This Vancouver Native Lent His Voice To The City's Public Transit In 2018; Here's A Sample" followed by a very familiar voice saying, "Get those feet off the seat. My mom might be sitting there one day. C'mon."
C\u2019mon #Vancouver you can get this @Jeopardy clue.\n\n@Sethrogen maybe you can help us out?pic.twitter.com/FbmR1csJwx— News from TransLink (@News from TransLink) 1631631450
After a few seconds of silence followed by the buzzer, the host announced, "that was Seth Rogen ," which we Canadians totally knew was the answer.
This isn't the first time contestants have been stumped by Canadian trivia. Back in January, no one on the show knew that New Brunswick is Canada's only officially bilingual province.
- Alex Trebek Tribute From Jeopardy Includes His Funny Moments ... ›
- Vancouver’s Forecast Predicts A Buttload Of Rain This Weekend & Here’s When It’ll Be Wettest - Narcity ›
- Canadian 'Jeopardy!' Winner Mattea Roach Dished On The Secrets To Success & Her Strategies - Narcity ›
- Canadian 'Jeopardy!' Star Mattea Roach Won Over $117K & Had A Sweet Message For Viewers (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- 'Jeopardy' Contestants Were Stumped By A Question About Ryan Reynolds & C'mon, Guys (VIDEO) - Narcity ›