If you're wondering what happens after getting a COVID-19 vaccine, the province of Alberta has some details for locals.
The provincial government's rules for fully vaccinated people say that even after two doses, people must continue to follow all public health measures like everyone else.
That means no indoor social gatherings as well as continued social distancing, mask-wearing, and staying home when sick.
"Once both doses take effect, you are less likely to become severely sick with COVID-19. But we don’t yet know if the vaccine prevents vaccinated people from spreading the virus," says the Alberta government.
The rules may change but, for now, fully vaccinated Albertans must follow the same rules as everyone else.
- What Can Vaccinated People Do In Canada? Different Rules Won't Apply - Narcity ›
- Alberta COVID-19 Update: Kenney Says Vaccinations Are The 'Ticket To Freedom' - Narcity ›
- Alberta COVID-19 Vaccines Are Being Double Booked & AHS Is Investigating - Narcity ›
- How Many People Are Vaccinated In Alberta & Where Do We Need To Be To Reopen - Narcity ›
- Second Dose Appointments Alberta: Here's When You Can Book Yours - Narcity ›