A Canada-Wide Manhunt Is Under Way & He Has A Skull & 'Hellrazor' Tattoo

Anyone who sees him should call 911 immediately.

Western Canada Editor
A Canada-Wide Manhunt Is Under Way & He Has A Skull & 'HellRazor' Tattoo

A manhunt is currently underway across Canada for a man who failed to return to his halfway house in Vancouver.

Vancouver Police say 35-year-old Jeremy George has a history of "committing serious, dangerous offences."

He is currently serving a long term supervision order and was released to his halfway house under strict conditions, which included a nightly curfew.

But he failed to show up to the halfway house earlier this week and now a national search has begun.

He is described as 5 feet, 10 inches tall and is said to weigh around 200 pounds. He has short black hair and brown eyes, and police noted that he has three tattoos.

According to police, he has a skull tattoo on his right shoulder, “hell” tattooed on his right forearm, and “hellrazor” tattooed on his chest.

Anyone who sees him, or knows of his whereabouts, is asked to call 911 immediately.

A man who didn't return to his halfway house in Vancouver is now wanted Canadawide.

Vancouver Police are asking for the public’s help in finding 51-year-old Timothy Wyslouzil, who was expected to arrive at his halfway house by his curfew on January 19.

Keep Reading Show less

Shoppers Were Hit With Bear Spray During A 'Violent' Robbery In Downtown Vancouver (VIDEO)

The store was evacuated as people "found it hard to breathe."

Dozens of shoppers were hit with bear spray during a "violent" robbery at a department store in downtown Vancouver.

The incident unfolded at Holt Renfrew in Pacific Centre at around 6 p.m. on December 3 when a masked person entered the store and fired bear spray toward those in front of them.

Keep Reading Show less

This article contains graphic content that might not be suitable for some readers.

A Vancouver woman has been brutally attacked during a trip to Mexico.

Keep Reading Show less

A driver reached speeds of up to 160 km/h trying to evade police moments before they crashed, according to a police officer.

Sergeant Mark Christensen, of the Vancouver Police Department, said while doing speed enforcement on Granville Street and 54th Avenue they clocked an Audi driving in the curb lane at 130 km/h in a 50 km/h zone.

Keep Reading Show less