9 Secret Menu Items That You'll Want To Try On Your Next Dairy Queen Run
Money can't buy happiness, but it can get you ice cream, which is sure to put a smile on your face. The next time you are craving something sweet, try one of these mouthwatering Dairy Queen secret menu items in Canada.
Throughout the year, there are always delicious new Blizzard flavours released.
But you might not realize many locations will allow you to make a custom soft-serve loaded with your choice of fruit and candies. When ordering, you'll need to list all the ingredients.
Editor's Choice:8 Game-Changing Secrets Every Canadian Should Know Before Ordering At McDonald's
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Blizzard
Details: Do you always have a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in your home? If so, you can enjoy a cereal-inspired treat by getting pie pieces and snickerdoodle cookie dough mixed into your Blizzard.
Cherry Cheesecake Blizzard
Details: Every cup tastes like a slice of New York cherry cheesecake. To try it for yourself, ask for cherries and cheesecake pieces mixed into soft serve.
Cookie Monster Blizzard
Details: This blue dessert is so yummy even Cookie Monster would love it. To get it, ask for cookie dough, Oreo and blue raspberry syrup in your Blizzard.
Banana Split Blizzard
Details: For a fun twist on a classic parfait, ask for the banana split toppings blended into vanilla ice cream.
Birthday Cake Blizzard
Details: You don't need to be celebrating your birthday to try this dessert that tastes like cake. To get your hands on one, ask for cookie dough, sprinkles, vanilla syrup and marshmallows blended with soft serve.
Chocolate Orange Blizzard
Details: Ask for orange concentrate and chocolate chunks in your Blizzard for a winning combination.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries Blizzard
Details: Next time you are at Dairy Queen, ask them to blend chocolate chunks, strawberries and ice cream.
Banana Bread Blizzard
Details: Every spoonful of this frozen dessert tastes like a slice of banana bread. To try it, ask for a Blizzard with bananas, graham base and chocolate chunks.
Cookie Dough Blizzard
Details: For a drool-worthy combination get hot fudge, cookie dough and soft-serve stirred together.
- Dairy Queen Canada Secret Menu Isn't Official But Here's A TikTok Tip - Narcity ›
- Dairy Queen Canada's New Fall Flavours Include Pecan Pie & The Return Of Pumpkin Pie Blizzard - Narcity ›
- Dairy Queen Canada Is Offering $1 Cheeseburgers All Week Long - Narcity ›
- Dairy Queen Just Brought Back Their Candy Cane Blizzard And People Are Obsessed With It - Narcity ›
- This TikTok Reveals One Of The 'Biggest Ice Cream Hacks' At Dairy Queen & Honestly, Yum ›
- Dairy Queen Canada's Menu Is So Different From The US & Here's What You're Missing Out On - Narcity ›
- Dairy Queen Canada Has Yummy New Menu Items & Damn It, They Will Force Summer Into Existence - Narcity ›