Love Is Blind’s Giannina Gibelli’s Secret BF Is Revealed & She Shared Clues The Whole Time
They have been dropping hints for 6 months!
Love Is Blind star Giannina Gibelli officially "hard launched" her new boyfriend Blake Horstmann last night on her official Instagram.
She posted a series of affectionate photos together with the caption "my worst kept secret ❣️" and hinted toward her next TV appearance saying, "see why I have been so happy this year on [All Star Shore on Paramount Plus.]"
Former costar Kelly Chase left words of encouragement under her post announcing the relationship, suggesting they have been together for a moment:
"YAYYY!!! I’m so happy for you two, Giannina! Seeing you radiate such beautiful rays of sunshine these last 6 months has been truly beautiful to witness! Love you!! ❤️❤️"
This may come as a surprise to some after she was dramatically left at the altar by her ex-fiancé and Love Is Blind costar Damian Powers.
But her tagged locations on recent Instagram images reveal she has spent very little time in Atlanta where she previously lived and has instead been in Denver, where her new beau is based out of.
The two also posted photos and Reels from Spain and Italy, suggesting a European getaway this spring.
In one instance, they both posed in the exact same alleyway for separate snapshots, leaving fans in the comments wondering about their current relationship status.
Before cozying up with Giannina, Blake was a contestant and runner-up on the 14th season of The Bachelorette.
The two will be returning to reality television for their couple's debut on the brand new show All Star Shorewhich premieres internationally tonight on Paramount Plus.
- Things You Need To Know About Addison Rae's New Boyfriend ... ›
- Addison Rae's Net Worth Skyrocketed & The Louisiana Star Isn't ... ›
- 'The Sex Is Bomb', Shake From 'Love Is Blind' Told Us What He ... ›
- 'Love Is Blind' Star Giannina Trolled The Show With Her Halloween Costume & It's Perfect - Narcity ›
- 'Love Is Blind' Star Giannina Gibelli Moved In With Her BF & Cast Members Had A Lot To Say - Narcity ›
- A 'Love Is Blind' Baby Is On The Way & It's Not Quite A Win For The Netflix Show - Narcity ›