Greta Thunberg Totally Roasted Trump As He Left The White House For The Last Time
As Donald Trump left the White House for the last time on Wednesday, Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg was quick to react on social media.
Taking to Twitter, the 18-year-old revived an old comment that the former president had once said to her.
He seems like a very happy old man looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see! https://t.co/G8gObLhsz9— Greta Thunberg (@Greta Thunberg) 1611150891.0
“He seems like a very happy old man looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see!” wrote Thunberg, sharing an image of Trump waving goodbye.
It’s a dig inspired by a comment Trump made about the teenager back in 2019.
At the time, he’d responded sarcastically to a video of Thunberg speaking passionately about climate change.
“She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see!” the outgoing president tweeted.
It’s not the only time she’s clapped back, either.
In November 2020, following Trump’s claims of U.S. election fraud, Thunberg used another of his harsh messages against him.
Repeating the same message he’d given her, she told him to “chill” and to work on his “anger management problem.”
- Greta Thunberg Warns Canada's Heat Wave Is 'Just Getting Started' - Narcity ›
- Greta Thunberg Indirectly Roasted Justin Trudeau & Here's Why - Narcity ›
- Greta Thunberg Roasted World Leaders Over Heat Record - Narcity ›
- Greta Thunberg Is Speaking Up About The Fires In Lytton BC - Narcity ›
- Andrew Tate Reportedly Arrested For Human Trafficking & Greta Thunberg May Have Helped Police - Narcity ›