Grimes & Elon Musk Secretly Had A Second Kid & The Name Is Just As Unusual As X Æ A-12
Try pronouncing this one!
In an interview with Vanity Fair published on Thursday, March 10, the Candian musician said that she has a daughter with the SpaceX founder and that her full name is Exa Dark Sideræl Musk, although they call her "Y" for short.
But apparently, Exa Dark Sideræ wasn't Grimes' first choice for her baby girl.
“I was fighting for Odysseus Musk,” she explained to the magazine. “A girl named Odysseus is my dream.”
As well as Exa Dark Sideræ, Grimes, whose given name is Claire, shares a son with Musk.
In May of 2020, they had a boy named X Æ A-12, which Grimes pronounces as “X A.I. Archangel,” or X for short, she explained to the publication.
As for her relationship with Musk, Grimes said, "there's no real word for it."
“I would probably refer to him as my boyfriend, but we’re very fluid," she said. 'We live in separate houses. We’re best friends. We see each other all the time…. We just have our own thing going on, and I don’t expect other people to understand it.”
Whatever the case may be, Grimes says that they're happy and they have plans to have more children.
“We’ve always wanted at least three or four," she shared.
With siblings X Æ A-12 and Exa Dark Sideræ, we certainly can't wait to find out what names the new additions to the family will be given!
- Elon Musk's Son X Æ A-12 Finally Has The Perfect Nickname ... ›
- Grimes Posts Snap Of Baby X AE A-XII Wearing A Strange T-Shirt ... ›
- Elon Musk and Grimes Can't Agree On How To Pronounce Their ... ›
- Elon Musk Just Seized Twitter's 'Memes Of Production' & Bought His Way Onto Its Board - Narcity ›
- Elon Musk's Kids All Have Canadian Moms & Here's What We Know About Them - Narcity ›
- Grimes Is Looking Into Getting 'Elf Ear Modifiers' & Elon Musk Had Something To Say About It - Narcity ›