Here Are All The Live Sports You Can Stream On DAZN Canada In February
Including the Super Bowl and Halftime Show.
Narcity may receive a small commission if you purchase something we recommend in this article, which was created by the Commerce team. Items are in stock and prices are confirmed at the time of publishing, but they can change at any time.
February is shaping up to a jam-packed month for sports fans.
Those who love to watch football, rugby and soccer but don't have cable at home would benefit from getting a DAZN subscription. A monthly subscription in Canada costs $20 which is essentially the same price as a premium Netflix subscription.
There's also the option to sign up for an annual subscription for $150 which saves you $90 in the long run.
With DAZN, you can stream live and on-demand sports including NFL and Premier League on your laptop, TV, phone or any other device you want. You can also skip overspending on pay-per-view and just stream UFC games here, instead.
Here is everything streaming on DAZN in February 2022:
- Premier League: Burnley vs Watford - Saturday, February 5
- Rugby 2022 Six Nations Championship - starting Saturday, February 5
- NFL Pro Bowl - Sunday, February 6
- Premier League: Burnley vs. Man United - Tuesday, February 8
- ELF Cup: Liverpool vs. Leicester City - Thursday, February 10
- FA Cup: Norwich vs. Man City - Saturday, February 12
- NFL Super Bowl LVI: LA Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals - Sunday, February 13
- UEFA Champions League: PSG vs. Real Madrid - Tuesday, February 15
- Munguia vs. Ballard: Fight Night - Saturday, February 19
- Premier League: Man City vs. Tottenham - Saturday, February 19
- Premier League: Leeds vs Man United - Sunday, February 20
- UEFA Championship League: Villarreal vs. Juventus - Tuesday, February 22
- UEFA Championship League: Atlético vs. Man United - Wednesday, February 23
- FA Cup: Man United vs. Watford - Saturday, February 26
- Okolie vs. Cieslak: Fight Night - Sunday, February 27
If you don't have cable, you can sign up for DAZN, one of the top sports streaming services in the world.
A one-month subscription in Canada is only $20, which you can cancel at any time. Sports fans who are in it for the long haul can pay $150 for an annual membership, a savings of $90.