You could get a result within just 20 minutes.👇
Residents of Ontario and Alberta will be able to get a rapid COVID-19 test in Shoppers Drug Mart stores, starting from May 17, 2021.
The testing will be limited to those who do not have COVID-19 symptoms and who have not been in contact with somebody confirmed to have COVID-19.
The tests cost $40 each and will be processed in the pharmacy immediately, with results typically coming back within 15 to 20 minutes.
Customers who want a test are encouraged to book an appointment in advance, although this isn't a requirement.
- COVID-19 Tests At Shoppers Drug Mart In Toronto Could Take ... ›
- COVID-19 Testing In Ottawa Will Be Available At Shoppers Drug ... ›
- COVID-19 Tests At Toronto Pharmacies Are Here & This Is How It ... ›
- Shoppers Drug Mart COVID-19 Tests: Albertans Can Now Buy Rapid Tests For 40$ - Narcity ›
- A Shoppers Drug Mart In Ontario Gave Out 12 Expired Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines Last Week - Narcity ›
- Free COVID-19 Rapid Tests Are Being Given Out In Toronto Today & Here's Where - Narcity ›