The First Trailer For 'The Kardashians' Teases Drama At Travis & Kourtney's Engagement
Obviously there is still so much keeping up to do.
The Kardashian/Jenner family is officially coming back to TV with another series, and it's only fitting that they'd drop the first trailer for their new show on 02-22-2022.
The family is following up on their Keeping Up With The Kardashians series with a new reality show called The Kardashians on Hulu, and the first trailer shows that we've got a lot of catching up to do.
The trailer dropped Monday evening during an episode of The Bachelor, and boy, did it promise some juicy stuff.
The trailer featured moments in all the Kardashian and Jenner sisters' lives and, of course, the matriarch of the family, Kris Jenner.
It also teases a special moment with the entire family celebrating Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker's engagement.
We even see Kris Jenner crying out of happiness for her eldest daughter's big day, to which Kim Kardashian hilariously comments: "She's never had a reaction like that for me, and it's happened a few times."
Although we see Kourtney's new man, there is no sight of Scott Disick, who was always around on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
The clip also shows a pregnant Kylie Jenner, who recently announced the birth of her second child with Travis Scott.
It's unclear from the trailer whether Kanye West will be featured on the show.
Kim and Kanye, who were once considered a celebrity power couple, had a pretty nasty split that continues to play out online.
Although Kanye and the divorce aren't mentioned in the trailer, there is a chance that we might get some real tea when the show premieres in April.
- Kanye West Is Arguing With Kim Kardashian Over North's TikTok ... ›
- Kim Kardashian Has Officially Passed Her Baby Bar Exam After Her ... ›
- Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker Got Engaged & The Ring Is ... ›
- Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker Reportedly Had A Secret Wedding After The Grammys - Narcity ›
- Kourtney Kardashian & Jimmy Kimmel Got Into It Over Her ‘Fake’ Marriage To Travis Barker - Narcity ›
- Khloe Kardashian Opened Up About Tristan Thompson's Cheating & Got Real About Her Feelings - Narcity ›