Ontario Driver Loses Car After Travelling Down The Road In A Lawn Chair (PHOTOS)
It seems that one Ontario driver's attempt to get creative this week didn't pay off.
According to Halton Regional Police, one driver got their car towed after it was discovered that they weren't driving in a proper seat.
In fact, officers were quick to discover that the driver was actually using a folding lawn chair to get around town.
Just when you think you have seen it all. Yes that’s the drivers “seat”. Our Traffic Officers stopped this unfit… https://t.co/7yvTPYDxYQ— HRPS Burlington (@HRPS Burlington) 1606755246
In photos that were posted on Twitter, the rickety black chair can be seen sitting in a hole where the normal driver's chair should be.
Where did the proper seat go? Officers don't seem to give an explanation.
However, police were quick to deem the car unfit for the road when they discovered it on Appleby Line.
Since the discovery, licence plates have been removed and the car was towed.
The driver will also appear in court for "unsafe vehicle and seatbelt inoperative."
- Ontario Driver Caught On Highway With Massive Pile Of Beer Cans - Narcity ›
- Ontario Driver Was Stopped By Police Twice In 30 Mins - Narcity ›
- Brampton Joyride Leads To $18K In Charges For A Lambo Rental - Narcity ›
- Ontario G1 Driver Was Caught Speeding Down The 404 & Was Going As Fast A High-Speed Train - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Man Is Facing Charges After 2 Trucks Crashed, 'Ejecting' & Killing 2 Passengers - Narcity ›
- An SUV Crashed Into An Ontario Home & Flipped Onto Its Roof In A Chaotic Accident - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Driver Drove A Truck Straight Into A River Yesterday & Is Now Facing Charges - Narcity ›