Police are reminding you to secure your loads.
One Ontario driver has been charged after being caught with a backseat swimming in beer cans.
According to OPP Central Region, an Ontario driver was stopped at a RIDE check on Highway 400 near Waubaushene after officers noticed the backseat was overflowing with empties.
Recycling is good, but driving with an insecure load is dangerous. Driver stopped at a RIDE check on #Hwy400 in Wau… https://t.co/Rj5cAZeZxa— OPP Central Region (@OPP Central Region) 1628102013.0
Several images of the vehicle were released on Twitter, showing what appears to be dozens of cans filling the car to the brim, making it difficult to see out of the back windows.
The driver was charged with "insecure load" and "drive while under suspension" and was forced to tidy up their cans prior to departure.
The OPP is reminding residents to always secure their loads before driving.
- Ontario Driver Literally Stops Caring & Goes 30 Years With Expired ... ›
- Ontario Driver Loses Car After They Were Spotted Travelling Down ... ›
- Ontario Driver Was Caught Going Nearly As Fast As A Plane On The ... ›
- Ontario Driver Was Stopped By Police Twice In 30 Mins - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Driver Got Charged For Keeping His Hands Off The Wheel To Play The Flute - Narcity ›
- Ontario Driver Slides Into Police's DMs To Yell About Getting Fined For Distracted Driving - Narcity ›
- An Overloaded Truck Exploded Onto A Highway In Ontario & The Driver Was Charged (PHOTO) - Narcity ›
- Someone In Ontario Got Busted For Using A Sheet To Hold A Mattress Down While Driving - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Driver Fled A Crash Site On Highway 401 & Drove Right Into A Police Cruiser - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Driver Got Stuck Suspended 40 Feet In The Air And The Photos Are Terrifying - Narcity ›
- Ontario Driver Stopped Because Their Car Was Absolutely Packed With Amazon Boxes (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- An 'Impaired' Ontario Driver Was Caught On The Highway In A Car Littered With Beer Cans - Narcity ›
- Ontario Driver Charged After Travelling Down The QEW Without A Tire (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Driver Loaded Their Van With Bricks & Called Police After It Broke Down - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Driver Fled From The Police, Drove Home & Tried To Hide In Their Attic - Narcity ›
- Someone Actually Hitched A Ride On The Back Of A Truck & OPP Are Investigating (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Driver Got Busted For Having A Fake Licence Plate & It Looks So Bizarre (PHOTO) - Narcity ›
- Ontario Police Caught A Driver Towing A Trailer With Loose Garbage On It (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Ontario Police Charged A Driver After Hauling A Trailer Of Unsecured Junk On Hwy 401 - Narcity ›
- An Impaired Ontario Driver Sent 3 Kids To Hospital After Crashing & Flipping Their Car - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Driver Is On The Naughty List After Hauling A Bunch Of 'Snowmen Noses' In A Truck - Narcity ›