Police are reminding you to secure your loads.
One Ontario driver has been charged after being caught with a backseat swimming in beer cans.
According to OPP Central Region, an Ontario driver was stopped at a RIDE check on Highway 400 near Waubaushene after officers noticed the backseat was overflowing with empties.
Recycling is good, but driving with an insecure load is dangerous. Driver stopped at a RIDE check on #Hwy400 in Wau… https://t.co/Rj5cAZeZxa— OPP Central Region (@OPP Central Region) 1628102013.0
Several images of the vehicle were released on Twitter, showing what appears to be dozens of cans filling the car to the brim, making it difficult to see out of the back windows.
The driver was charged with "insecure load" and "drive while under suspension" and was forced to tidy up their cans prior to departure.
The OPP is reminding residents to always secure their loads before driving.
- Ontario Driver Literally Stops Caring & Goes 30 Years With Expired ... ›
- Ontario Driver Loses Car After They Were Spotted Travelling Down ... ›
- Ontario Driver Was Caught Going Nearly As Fast As A Plane On The ... ›
- Ontario Driver Was Stopped By Police Twice In 30 Mins - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Driver Got Charged For Keeping His Hands Off The Wheel To Play The Flute - Narcity ›