It looks like one Ontario lottery winner is planning on spending his fortune on a new furry friend.
Steven Kirlin, a 47-year-old chef from Burlington, Ontario, just won $3 million playing Instant Triple Millions and all he wants is a puppy to share the wealth with.
"The one thing I want the most is a dog - I can't wait to get a puppy," he said in a news release.
Together we will have a wonderful life as millionaires.
"When I started to reveal the games, I had a feeling it was a winner," he said.
"I put my hands on my knees and tried to take a deep breath. The clerk asked me if I was okay and I told him I just won $3 million!"
However, he's not going to spend all his winnings on material things.
Instead, he will also save the money for his retirement.
- Ontario Lottery Winner Gets $250K From A Birthday Ticket - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winner Wants To Use The Money To Help Her Kids - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winner Just Won Twice In Only A Few Years - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winners Include 2 Million Dollar Prizes - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winner Won Twice Off Same Ticket - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winner Just Scored Big & Is Using His Money To Retire Early - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winner Won $100K & Didn't Tell His Family For Days - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winner Wins Big & Reveals She Often Plays Numbers From Fortune Cookies - Narcity ›
- Winning Ontario Lotto Tickets Are About To Expire & You Could Be Missing Out On Big Prizes - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winner Says No One Believed Him When He Won $1M - Narcity ›
- 2 Winning Lotto Tickets In The GTA Expire Next Month & You Could Miss Out On Thousands - Narcity ›