What actual nightmares are made of.
Hidden deep in a 10-acre forest and powered by a generator, the isolated cabin sleeps four brave souls and looks like the opening of every horror movie ever.
To make things even more chilling, the cabin is home to "devilish dolls" that will watch you during your stay.
The listing suggests you bring your wits and "see how many nights you can handle" when staying at this spot.
And if the cabin doesn't scare you enough, the outhouse promises to, so you'll have to work up some courage before taking a trip to the loo.
Call up your bravest friends and see how many nights you can survive in this cabin... if you dare.
Dead & Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Kinmount, ON
Why You Need To Go: Only the bravest of souls will be able to handle a stay in this creepy forest cabin.
Prices and terms of occupancy are confirmed at the time of publishing, but they can change at any time.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- 12 Magical Winter Cabins You Can Rent In Ontario For The Perfect ... ›
- Ontario Haunted Airbnb Inhabited By Real Ghosts Rents For Just ... ›
- Popular Ontario Airbnbs That Everyone Wants To Book - Narcity ›
- These Are Ontario's Most Wish-Listed Airbnbs Of 2021 & They'll Have You Packing Your Bags - Narcity ›
- 8 Airbnbs In Ontario That Are Surrounded By The Most Stunning Winter Landscapes - Narcity ›
- This New Ontario Airbnb Lets You Sleep In A Floating Airplane Along A Wine Route (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›