A little appreciation for Toronto's unofficial mascot, please. 🦝
Narcity may receive a small commission if you purchase something we recommend in this article, selected by the Commerce team. Stock and prices are confirmed at the time of publishing, but they can change at any time.
Let's face it, raccoons are all over the city and soon they could appear in your home – in ceramic form, that is.
This Main and Local Toronto Raccoon Mug ($18.99) is the best novelty gift for anyone living in Toronto. It's perfect for that morning cup of coffee but it can double as a planter or pencil holder, too.
A lot of gift shops sell this mug for $19.99 including Moss Garden Home located on the Danforth and Blue Banana in Kensington Market. Next time you're window shopping, you may spot it on display and buy it in person; otherwise, you can buy it directly on our Narcity Market page and get it delivered for free or a small fee, depending on your location.
The city can't keep a grip on raccoons and now they're in our coffee mugs! This novelty gift is the perfect gift for anyone living in Toronto or those living abroad and missing home.
- A Door Dash Order Was Stolen By 3 Hungry Raccoons & Could That ... ›
- Raccoons In Toronto Caused 60% More Reported Attacks In 2021 ... ›
- Raccoon Video Game Lets You Roam The 6ix As A Trash Panda ... ›
- The Snazzy Galaxy Light Made Popular On TikTok Is Now On Sale At Amazon Canada - Narcity ›
- 12 Toronto Shops That Sell Gift Cards If You Have No Idea What To Get Your BFF For The Holidays - Narcity ›
- HelloFresh Is Formally Apologizing To Toronto's 'Raccoon Community' & Here's Why - Narcity ›