CN Tower Is Getting A $21M Revamp With Trippy Video Walls & A Scarier Glass Floor (PHOTOS)
The tower is going to look totally different inside!
One of Canada's most iconic landmarks, the CN Tower just received a $21 million investment from the minister of public services, and it's going to be a major glow-up.
The project will "modernize" the tower's outdoor terrace and maximize year-round indoor viewing capacity with a whole new renovated space.
Other additions to the popular tourist spot will include an "uninterrupted glass floor" and interactive video walls that will allow guests to engage in ways they never have before.
"There have been great advancements in structural glass since our original glass floor was installed. We can now use larger, seamless panels for a more dramatic effect," Jennifer Paige, a spokesperson for the CN Tower, told Narcity.
"As for whether it will be scarier, that really depends on the individual. Whether you're brave enough to tiptoe over the glass or to lie down on it is all up to you," Paige added.
The redesigned space, which is scheduled to open next summer, will also feature floor-to-ceiling glass "window walls" that will offer "seamless and unobstructed panoramic views" of the city.
- Toronto's CN Tower Light Show Is Brightening Spirits Across The 6ix ... ›
- Toronto's Lightning Storm Was Pretty Wild & The CN Tower Got ... ›
- The CN Tower Actually Has Multiple Doppelgangers Around The ... ›
- Glass Fell From The CN Tower Yesterday Due To Some Powerful Winds & Honestly Yikes (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- 97-Year-Old Woman Braved The CN Tower's EdgeWalk For Her Birthday & Broke A Record (VIDEO) - Narcity ›