Toronto Gas Prices Set To Rise To The Highest We've Seen In The Last 3 Years This Week
You're going to want to fill up before Thursday.
Attention all GTA drivers! If you've been procrastinating filling up your tank, you might want to do so now.
According to Dan McTeague, gas analyst and president of Canadians for Affordable Energy, an expected 1-cent a litre increase in fuel will come into effect on Thursday.
⛽️ Price ⚠️: A small 1 cent a litre increase for Thursday means #gasprices will hit their highest since May 26, 201… https://t.co/xys1bXSglV— Dan McTeague (@Dan McTeague) 1627438667.0
This will bring Toronto gas prices to the highest they've been since May 26, 2018, according to the gas analyst.
As a result, motorists in Toronto, Windsor, Kingston, Kitchener, Guelph, Niagara and most of Ontario will be paying a whopping 139.9 cents a litre for fill-ups for the first time in three years.
In an interview with Narcity earlier this month, McTeague revealed that gas prices would "shatter records" across Canada this summer.
- Ontario Gas Prices Will Jump To The Highest They Have Been In ... ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Drop Tomorrow - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Set To Spike To Highest All Year - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Set To Spike This Week - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Set To Rise Dramatically This Week - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices To Rise The Highest In 7 Years - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Drop This Week & Here’s Where They Will Be The Cheapest - Narcity ›