Start your engines and fill up your tank!
It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's gas prices finally going down!
Dan McTeague, President of Canadians for Affordable Energy and gas analyst, tweeted that most of Ontario will see a 2 cent decrease per litre this Friday.
https://t.co/O1gQlGIrWw is showing a 2 cent a litre decrease for most of #Ontario tomorrow - down to 146.9 for… https://t.co/EXwsGXtPdE— Dan McTeague (@Dan McTeague) 1635421241.0
Toronto and the GTA should see prices down to 146.9 cents per litre, so if you happen to be running low on gas, you might want to stay in today and wait to fill up your tank until tomorrow.
The cheapest spots to fill up in Ontario will be Peterborough, with gas prices predicted to go down 3 cents tomorrow at 141.9, Kingston, which will also be down 3 cents at 144.9, and Ottawa where prices are expected to lower by 2 cents to 145.9 according to Gas Wizard.
The priciest spot to fill up tomorrow will be Thunder Bay with prices remaining at a whopping 154.9 cents per litre.
- Ontario Gas Prices Will Jump To The Highest They Have Been In ... ›
- Ontario Gas Prices To Rise The Highest In 7 Years - Narcity ›
- Toronto Gas Prices Set To Rise To Highest In 3 Years - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Drop This Weekend & These Cities Will Be The Cheapest - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Rise This Week & You’ll Want To Avoid These Cities - Narcity ›