RIP your wallets!
If you're running low on gas, you may want to fill your tank up on Thursday because Ontario gas prices are set to rise this weekend.
President of Canadians for Affordable Energy and gas analyst Dan McTeague announced in a tweet that prices will rise another cent on Friday.
For those who didn't check out https://t.co/O1gQlGIrWw yesterday, another 1 cent increase @ the ⛽️⛽️ is coming tomorrow in Ontario, pushing prices to 149.9 cents a litre for #Toronto#GTA#LdnOnt#Hamilton#Kitchener … it's all there: 2 days before any changes 👍
— Dan McTeague (@GasPriceWizard) October 21, 2021
This means that gas prices are set to rise to a whopping 149.9 cents a litre in some parts of Ontario, including Toronto, London, Hamilton, Kitchener and more.
McTeague told Narcity that "the small increase of 1 cent represents a fresh new high for gasoline and diesel."
This record-breaking increase isn't exactly a surprise, as gas prices have already broken provincial records this month.
- Ontario Gas Prices Set To Spike To Highest All Year - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Rise Again This Week & Will Break ... ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Spike This Week & Will Be The ... ›
- Higher Prices For Goods & Gas Are Affecting Canadians More Than Housing Costs, Survey Says - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Drop This Weekend & These Cities Will Be The Cheapest - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Drop & Here's The Best Time & Place To Fill Up Your Tanks - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Rise This Week & RIP Your Wallets If You Live In This 1 City - Narcity ›