Ontario Gas Is Set To Spike To The Highest Prices Of The Year This Week
Prices will increase on Thursday and Friday.
Filling up your tank is going to be a bit more expensive this week as Ontario gas prices are set to soar.
According to Dan McTeague, gas analyst and president of Canadians for Affordable Energy, drivers will see a 3-cent hike per litre on Thursday, bringing prices to 129.9 cts/l in the GTA.
And add another cent for Friday 👍 https://t.co/FeJbrh2H7Z— Dan McTeague (@Dan McTeague) 1619647444.0
Other cities, including London, Barrie, Niagara, Windsor and Sudbury, will also see a hike in prices.
On top of that, the cost of gas will rise by another cent on Friday, bringing prices to the highest they've been all year, according to GasBuddy.
According to its report, Ontario's average gas prices have been steadily climbing since November of last year.
- Toronto Gas Prices Set To Rise To Highest In 3 Years - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Set To Spike This Week - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Set To Rise Dramatically This Week - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices To Rise The Highest In 7 Years - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Spike Across The Province This Week So Fill Up Your Tanks - Narcity ›
- Ontario Gas Prices Are Set To Rise This Week & Will Be The Highest Ever - Narcity ›