Bad news for Rosedale residents. 🏙️
A new report has broken down Toronto rent prices in 2021 by neighbourhood after analyzing rent data from January to April 2021.
Toronto Rentals recently published their GTA May Rent Report and it offers insight into which Toronto neighbourhoods are the cheapest and which are the most expensive for renting.
Renting an apartment or condo in Rosedale-Moore Park will cost you the most, according to the report, at approximately $2,308 a month. Next is Palmerston-Little Italy at $2,235 and Dufferin Grove at $2,203.
On the other end of the spectrum, the cheapest average rentals are in South Parkdale at $1,669 a month, followed closely by North St. James Town at $1,691 and East End-Danforth at $1,705.
Every single neighbourhood had one thing in common, though — they're costing less year over year. The most drastic changes were in Yonge-St. Clair, where rent dropped 39%, and Palmerston-Little Italy and Forest Hill North at 31%.
- Toronto's Rental Market Is Now Seeing 'Bidding Wars' Due To New ... ›
- Toronto Apartments For Rent Are Offering Free Rent & Gift Cards To ... ›
- Rent In Canadian Cities Is Actually The Cheapest In These 8 ... ›
- Toronto Rent Prices Aren't The Highest In Ontario Anymore - Narcity ›
- The Cheapest Rent In Toronto Can Now Be Found In These 8 Neighbourhoods - Narcity ›
- Toronto Rent Prices Are Getting Super Pricey & It's Much Cheaper To Live In These 3 Spots - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Real Estate Is So Pricy, Its Housing Bubble Risk Ranked 2nd-Largest In The World - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Real Estate Is So Pricey, Its Housing Bubble Risk Ranked 2nd-Largest In The World - Narcity ›
- These Are The Cheapest Spots To Rent An Apartment In Toronto & The GTA RN - Narcity ›