Escape to a tropical paradise. 🏝️
Are you ready to have the best summer yet? Then you'll want to rent one of the floating bars at Wasaga Beach with your friends.
Departing from Edgewater Resorts from July 1 to October 31, the tropical-themed boats are like a private island getaway.
Aboard, there is room for up to 12 people, and you'll be able to order refreshing beverages like cocktails or glasses of sangria from the First Mate.
Plus, if you want something to eat, you can bring a take-out meal from one of the fantastic nearby restaurants to enjoy on the ship.
The two-hour journey will cruise along the Georgian Bay, and you'll get to enjoy spectacular views of the longest freshwater beach in the world.
This magical experience is $80+ per person, and you can even opt for a magical sunset tour.
Wasaga Beach Tour
Price: $80+ per person
When: July 1 to October 31
Address: 72 Main St., Wasaga Beach, ON
Why You Need To Go: You can escape the crowds on the beach and enjoy all the sights. For an extra $30, you can even get a drone to film your epic adventure.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Wasaga Beach Live Cam Gives You The Best Sunset Views Right ... ›
- Ontario's Wasaga Beach Wants To Reopen But With Really Strict ... ›
- Wasaga Beach’s Floating Bars Are Hiring This Summer - Narcity ›
- Wasaga Beach Was Trashed Over The Weekend - Narcity ›
- These Boozy Boat Tours In Ontario Are Like A Tropical Getaway Without The Plane Ticket - Narcity ›