BC Premier John Horgan Has To Go In For Immediate Surgery On A Growth In His Throat
"I will not be stepping away from my role as premier."
John Horgan, the premier of British Columbia, is being admitted for medical procedures on Friday, October 29.
In a statement, he said that he had the aforementioned lump tested a while ago.
It turned out to actually be a growth in his throat, for which the politician was required to undergo surgery.
He added, "Minister Mike Farnworth is being appointed as Deputy Premier along with his other duties."
This is precautionary, as Horgan is expected to continue his role as premier.
Per the statement, any further treatment he might need will be determined once the surgery has been performed.
- John Horgan Did A Super Nerdy 'Star Trek' Salute While Being ... ›
- BC's Premier Just Went On A Random Rant About His Phone & It's ... ›
- BC Premier John Horgan Is Diagnosed With Throat Cancer & He Starts Radiation Treatment Soon - Narcity ›
- BC Premier's Honest Update On His Throat Cancer Diagnosis As Treatment Starts Soon - Narcity ›
- A Man Just Got The World's First Pig Heart Transplant & Some People Are Not Cool With It - Narcity ›