Despite what you might think, purchasing your first home is within your budget. So get ready to want to move once you see these affordable Ontario homes for sale that are under $300,000.
If you are working remotely, there is no need to stay in your expensive city condo.
Outside of the noisy metropolitan areas, you get a four-bedroom house loaded with features for cheaper. One top pick is a house for just $199,900 that comes with a massive yard.
Here are some top picks outside of the big city that are move-in ready.
Home With A Giant Yard
Address: 4683 Michelle Dr., Greater Sudbury, ON
Description: If you enjoy spending time outdoors, you'll love this three-bedroom house with a deck and gas barbecue hookup.
Address: 2515 Bernard Rd., Windsor, ON
Description: The two-bedroom house has been fully renovated and is move-in ready.
Address: 284 Paling Ave., Hamilton, ON
Description: Despite only being 440 square feet, it feels much larger. The affordable price tag makes it perfect for a single person looking to purchase their first home.
Cozy Brick House
Address: 38 Churchill Ave., Leamington, ON
Description: The two-bedroom house boasts tons of charming features like a wood fireplace and a screened-in porch.
Address: 1059 Dougall Ave., Windsor, ON,
Description: Boasting a charming covered front porch, a timeless white kitchen, and enough bedrooms for a home office, you will quickly fall in love with this building.
Address: 1422 Indian Rd. N., Sarnia, ON
Description: This four-bedroom home is close to parks and shopping, plus it has a large basement recreation room with a fireplace.
Prince Edward County Retreat
Address: 4 Natures Lane, Cherry Valley, ON
Description: The open concept two-bedroom home has high-end features like granite countertops, and is only a quick 10-minute walk to the waterfront.
Address: 383 Cameron St., Sarnia, ON
Description: The one-and-a-half-story home comes with a garage, deck, large yard, and a basement recreation area perfect for people who love a do-it-yourself project.
Address: 351 Mill St., Windsor, ON
Description: If you love the colour blue, you'll fall in love with the gorgeous exterior and kitchen cabinets and walls in this historic building.
Address: 3787 Concession Rd. 3 N., Amherstburg, ON
Description: This two-bedroom home has no rear neighbours, a detached garage, and a gas fireplace.
Address: 22 Day St., Essex, ON
Description: This home has a bright and cheerful interior and a
massive backyard with more than enough space to add a pool and a garden.
- Ontario Homes For Sale Are Cheaper Than A Toronto Parking Space - Narcity ›
- Some Ontario Homeowners Say They Are 'House Poor' - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Home Is A Mini Scottish Castle & Is Actually Selling For Under $900K - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Home For Sale Is Sandwiched Between A Lake & Orchard For Major Vacay Vibes - Narcity ›
- Ontario Home For Sale Looks Straight Out Of A Horror Movie But Is Only $280K - Narcity ›
- 6 Cute Ontario Homes For Under $250K That Will Have You Fleeing Your Overpriced Apartment - Narcity ›
- Stunning Ontario Home For Sale Sits On The Water & Feels Like Your Own Slice Of Europe - Narcity ›
- These Are Some Of The Cheapest Spots To Buy A Home In Ontario RN - Narcity ›
- 6 Homes In Ontario That Are Under $150K If You're Tired Of Massive Rent Prices In Toronto - Narcity ›
- Ontario Homes Are Selling Way Over Asking & Here Are Cities To Avoid To Save Your Wallet - Narcity ›
- This Huge Ontario Home For Sale Is Actually Under $1M & Has Too Many Rooms To Count - Narcity ›
- This Crappy House Near Toronto Was Abandoned For 8 Years & Still Costs Nearly $1M (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Ontario's Cheapest Homes For Sale Are Under $150K & Here Are 6 That You Can Buy - Narcity ›
- 6 Surprisingly Gorgeous Ontario Homes That Are Selling For Under $300K - Narcity ›
- You Can Still Buy A Home In Ontario For Under $200K & Here's Where - Narcity ›
- Ontario Homes Prices Are Set To See The Biggest Drop In These Regions & It's Such A Relief - Narcity ›