You can live like royalty for under a million.
If you've ever wanted to live out your inner princess or prince fantasy, this Ontario home is most certainly for you.
The home offers 4,000 square feet of historic bliss and even has its own grand entry.
Despite being almost as old as Canada itself, the home's stunning renovations give it a somewhat modern charm.
However, its original elements are still beautifully preserved with the living room being a definite time machine.
What is cozier than a main bedroom that comes complete with its own fireplace?
Its backyard is a 1/3+ acre lot that looks nothing short of a summer oasis.
Address: 8 Main St. E., Norwich ON
Description: A replicated Scottish castle located in small-town Ontario.
- Ontario Mansion For Sale That Was A Funeral Home Will ... - Toronto ›
- 11 Ontario Homes For Sale That You Can Buy For Under $300K ... ›
- Ontario Home For Sale Under $1M Has So Many Rooms ... - Toronto ›
- Huge Ontario Home For Sale Is Right On The Water & Actually Under $350K (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Town Was Named One Of The Best In Canada & Here Are 6 Charming Homes To Buy RN - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Home Selling For $850K Has Stunning Lake Views & Your Own Mini Observatory - Narcity ›