Some rooms cost almost $2,000 a night!
Even though Justin Trudeau's G7 trip is a work trip, it almost seems like a mini-vacation because of the beautifully luxurious beachside hotel that he's staying in.
This year's G7 Summit, a gathering of world leaders from Canada, the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany, Japan, Italy, and the EU, is taking place at Carbis Bay Estate Hotel in Cornwall, U.K.
During the summit, Trudeau will take part in meetings, working sessions and receptions with other world leaders, including U.S. President Joe Biden and the U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson.*
The Carbis Bay Estate Hotel is closed to the public because of the summit, so the world leaders have the whole place to themselves. It has a main house, beach lodges and beach suites for accommodations along with a spa, a bunch of restaurants and, of course, a 25-acre beach.
A one-bedroom beach suite (that features an en-suite bathroom, living room and ocean-facing balcony) starts at £1,210 a night, which works out to over CA$2,000!
*This article has been updated.
- 2020 Review: 13 Photos Of Justin Trudeau That Show What A Year ... ›
- Justin Trudeau & Joe Biden Talked 2020's Most Important Issues In ... ›
- G7 Leaders Photo Went Viral & The Memes Are Perfect - Narcity ›
- 2021 G7 Summit Photos Show World Leaders Acting Really Weird - Narcity ›
- Greta Thunberg Slammed World Leaders At The G7 Summit & Here's Why - Narcity ›
- G7 Leaders' Summit: 7 Bizarre Things That Have Happened To Trudeau - Narcity ›