Kids In Ontario Predicted What Would Happen in 2020 & It's So Close To Reality It's Creepy
Remote, online learning and an unknown disease 😱
In 1999, children across Ontario were given a book and asked to predict what they thought the world would look like in 2020.
The book, entitled My Ontario: The Millennium Memento, was distributed to children in primary and secondary schools across the province.
Did the Ontario government predict the 2020 pandemic in 1999? #ontario #ontariolockdown #dougford #pandemic #covid19 #canada #conspiracy #jokes
The results of those predictions can now be compared to reality — and some are unbelievably close to the province's COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns.
Documented through a TikTok, one child predicted that children would be learning online. They wrote, "They [teachers] don't have to worry about chalk and all that, and then the kids don't have to buy notebooks, they just use the computer."
Even creepier, the date on the picture is Monday, April 14, 2020, which is just days after Ontario actually announced students would begin online learning due to the pandemic.
The narration then claims that another kid predicted that in 2020 "hospitals needed help to cure an unknown disease."
She wrote, "I plan to make hospitals better by having medecine that can cure diseases like cystic fibrosis, cancer and other diseases that we can not cure yet."
- The TikTok Voice Is A Canadian Woman & She's Suing The App For ... ›
- New Kraft Dinner Recipe On TikTok Is Cheesy Bliss To The Max ... ›
- COVID-19 Will Become An Endemic In Ontario In The Fall, Says ... ›
- New Zealand Goes Into Lockdown After One COVID-19 Case Found - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Child Sent Police An Apology Letter After Calling 911 & 'Lying' To Them (PHOTO) - Narcity ›