We're sure no Canadians find this controversial. 🧀
There's no question that cooking and eating Kraft Dinner is pretty integral to the Canadian identity, but a new TikTok suggests we've been cooking it all wrong this whole time.
Rather than follow the on-the-box cooking suggestions — so passé — TikTok user Nikki Gillespie has a gourmet version that blows all other KD recipes out of the (pasta) water.
Starting with covering two boxes of pasta with water in a frying pan, Gillespie adds the cheese sauce, two cubes of butter and salt/pepper to the pasta and water before any cooking is done whatsoever.
She brings the whole concoction to a boil, letting everything cook together, before adding a lot (and I mean, a lot) of heavy cream and some extra cheese to the frying pan to create a perfectly gooey dish of mac 'n' cheese.
It's unconventional, sure, and it might make a lot of Canadians mad, but we'd be lying if we said we didn't want to give it a go.
And, hey, it definitely has to be better than cotton candy Kraft Dinner.
- Every Kraft Dinner Flavour Boost Ranked From Best To Worst - Narcity ›
- Kids In Ontario Predicted What Would Happen in 2020 & It's So Close To Reality It's Creepy - Narcity ›
- This McDonald's Meal Was Turned Into A Gourmet Meal & It Looks Fancy AF (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- This TikTok Video Shows You've Been Opening English Muffins Wrong Your Whole Life - Narcity ›
- This Viral TikTok Hack Shows You've Been Opening Ketchup Packets Wrong Your Whole Life - Narcity ›