This TikTok Proves We've All Been Cooking Kraft Dinner Wrong & Missing Out On Cheesy Bliss
We're sure no Canadians find this controversial. 🧀
There's no question that cooking and eating Kraft Dinner is pretty integral to the Canadian identity, but a new TikTok suggests we've been cooking it all wrong this whole time.
Rather than follow the on-the-box cooking suggestions — so passé — TikTok user Nikki Gillespie has a gourmet version that blows all other KD recipes out of the (pasta) water.
Starting with covering two boxes of pasta with water in a frying pan, Gillespie adds the cheese sauce, two cubes of butter and salt/pepper to the pasta and water before any cooking is done whatsoever.
She brings the whole concoction to a boil, letting everything cook together, before adding a lot (and I mean, a lot) of heavy cream and some extra cheese to the frying pan to create a perfectly gooey dish of mac 'n' cheese.
It's unconventional, sure, and it might make a lot of Canadians mad, but we'd be lying if we said we didn't want to give it a go.
And, hey, it definitely has to be better than cotton candy Kraft Dinner.
- Every Kraft Dinner Flavour Boost Ranked From Best To Worst - Narcity ›
- Kids In Ontario Predicted What Would Happen in 2020 & It's So Close To Reality It's Creepy - Narcity ›
- This McDonald's Meal Was Turned Into A Gourmet Meal & It Looks Fancy AF (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- This TikTok Video Shows You've Been Opening English Muffins Wrong Your Whole Life - Narcity ›
- This Viral TikTok Hack Shows You've Been Opening Ketchup Packets Wrong Your Whole Life - Narcity ›
- An Australian TikToker Has Revealed The 3 Canadian Foods You Need To Eat 'Before You Die' - Narcity ›
- This TikTok Video Shows How You Can Make Cineplex-Style Popcorn At Home & It's So Damn Easy - Narcity ›
- This TikToker Asked A Chef To Make His McDonald's 'Gourmet' & Honestly Yum (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Kraft Dinner Pop-Up Kitchens Have Opened In Toronto & The Menu Is So Canadian - Narcity ›
- I Cooked Kraft Dinner With The TikTok Hack & Holy Sh*t It's So Cheesy And Good (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Here Are 3 Ways I Levelled Up My Kraft Dinner Leftovers That'll Probs Make You Drool (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- A Canadian Starbucks Employee Went Viral For Giving Out 'Puppucinos' & The Videos Are Pawfect - Narcity ›
- A '90 Day Fiance' Star Told TikTok She's Selling Boob Sweat Online & Making Thousands - Narcity ›
- I Tried KD's New Flavour Cups & Here's Why They're Worth The Heartburn (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- A Woman Ordered 150 McFlurries In A McDonald's Drive-Thru & TikTok Is Melting Down Over It - Narcity ›
- Canadians Really Love Kraft Dinner & These Provinces Eat The Most Of It - Narcity ›
- Trudeau Says People Are 'Concerned' About TikTok & That The Feds Are Watching 'Very Carefully' - Narcity ›
- Someone Asked Canadians If They Put Ketchup On Kraft Dinner & It Sparked A Debate - Narcity ›