Would you have guessed the right answer? 🤔
Ottawa's Winterlude got a shoutout on Tuesday's Jeopardy! episode, but it stumped contestants.
In the '"world Capitals" category, players were asked the final question, "An annual event called Winterlude includes skating on the Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in this city."
While the question is simple for locals, who love to skate along the world's largest naturally frozen skating rink, the two final contestants struggled.
The first answered, "What is Paris?" while the second contestant answered, "What is Amsterdam?"
Every Canadian right now #Jeopardypic.twitter.com/loaFB959mq— Eric \ud83c\udde8\ud83c\udde6 (@Eric \ud83c\udde8\ud83c\udde6) 1637715404
This isn't the first time the show has featured Ontario trivia that left people baffled. In October, the show had the question, "This Boredom Lab is part of the psychology department at York University in this Canadian city," and one contestant answered, "What is Montreal?"
- Alex Trebek Recited Lizzo Lyrics On Jeopardy & It's Exactly What ... ›
- York University Got A Shoutout On 'Jeopardy!' & A Contestant ... ›
- Ryan Reynolds' Surprise "Jeopardy!" Appearance Was Well ... ›
- Winterlude Is Officially Coming Back To Ottawa But It Will Look Different Than Normal - Narcity ›
- A Canadian Is The Current 'Jeopardy!' Champion & She's Already Won Over $70K (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Canadian 'Jeopardy!' Winner Mattea Roach Dished On The Secrets To Success & Her Strategies - Narcity ›