Like being on vacation, but every day.
This house for sale in Ontario lets you wake up on the water — quite literally.
The four-season blue houseboat sits on the St. Lawrence River on "Johnny Buck Rock" island, 900 feet from the shores of Mallorytown. The solar-powered abode comes with a price tag of $399,900.
Featuring one bedroom and one bathroom, the property was once used as an Airbnb.
The main room has a kitchen, a cozy living area, and lots of windows that look out onto the water.
A spiral staircase leads upstairs to a loft area that can be used as an additional sleeping space, as well as the master bedroom.
A 600-square-foot deck boasts views of the water from all directions and has those dreamy vacation vibes.
Its close proximity to the shore makes the home accessible year-round, so you can enjoy some tranquillity no matter what season it is.
Houseboat On An Island
Address: 116 R Island, Mallorytown, ON
Description: This house sits right on the water and boasts a spacious deck where you can soak up the views.
- Toronto Houseboat For Sale Is A Floating Piece Of Paradise - Narcity ›
- This House For Sale Near Ottawa Is Surprisingly Under $160K & Steps From A Lake Oasis - Narcity ›
- This $750K Mansion For Sale In Ontario Has Over 20 Rooms & A Giant Wine Cellar (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- This $750K Ontario Home For Sale Has 18 Rooms & A Private Observatory In The Backyard - Narcity ›
- This Massive Ontario Mansion Belongs In 'The Great Gatsby' & Costs Just $500K (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- This Giant Ontario Home Costs Under $1 Million & Has A Glass Balcony With Views Of A Lake - Narcity ›