This New Ice Maze Near Ottawa Opens This Winter & You'll Need To Skate To Escape
Glide through a frozen labyrinth! ⛸️
Who knew getting lost could be so much fun? This new ice maze near Ottawa opens this winter, and you'll need to glide your way through the frozen paths to escape.
Parc Nature Eco-Odyssée ice-skating labyrinth will be open daily from December 18, 2021, to January 9, 2022, and then weekends only until March 6, 2022.
While here, you'll be able to glide over up to five kilometres of frozen trails and you'll have so much fun trying to guess the correct way to go at every twist and turn.
Then, when you have made your way to the finish, you can purchase a mug of hot chocolate or coffee to help you warm up.
If you want to try this new attraction for yourself, you'll need to make a reservation. Tickets are $20 per person.
Parc Nature Eco-Odyssée
Price: $20 per person
When: December 18, 2021 - March 6, 2022
Address: 52 Ch. des Sources, Wakefield, QC
Why You Need To Go: For a romantic date night, you can try to navigate the maze together under the twinkling lights as it is open until 9 p.m.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- 8 Enchanting Ontario Hikes That Lead You Through A Glistening ... ›
- You Can Paddleboard Into The Sunset At This Water Maze Near ... ›
- This Secret Water Maze Near Ottawa Is 6-km Of Pure Fun - Narcity ›
- Ottawa's Christmas Concert Will Play 'The Nutcracker' Surrounded By Glowing Candlelight - Narcity ›
- Ottawa's 'Rink Of Dreams' Is Finally Open & You Can Glide Around A Glowing Paradise - Narcity ›
- 8 Skating Spots Around Ottawa Where You Can Glide Through A Glistening Winter Wonderland - Narcity ›
- You Can Go Tubing After Dark At This Epic Snow Park Near Ottawa - Narcity ›