A winter adventure awaits! ❄️
Pack your snow pants for a winter thrill, as you can go snow tubing at night!
Only one hour from Ottawa, Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon is offering night sledding down hills of snow on Friday and Saturday evenings.
The evening tubing will be open until 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights, and you'll be able to slide down a mountain of fresh snow lit up at night.
Visitors pay a park entrance fee upon arrival and are able to rent tubes from the Stéphane Richer chalet.
The park entrance fee for non-residents is $10 per adult. The tube rental is $6 per person.
Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon also has hiking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails to enjoy. They also rent out fatbikes to glide through the woods. Beautiful lookout views of forests and mountains can be seen from the observation tower and belvedere lookout area.
Price: Entrance for non-residents $10; tube rental $6
When: December (exact date TBA)
Address: 39 chemin de la Montagne-Noire, Ripon, QC
Why You Need To Go: Go tubing down a snowy hill, lit up for a magical nighttime experience. There are other winter activities to do for a full day of fun in the snow.
- 7 Spas Around Ottawa That Are Even Better Than A Trip To Iceland's ... ›
- This New Ice Maze Near Ottawa Opens This Winter & You'll Need To ... ›
- 7 Snow Tubing Hills In Ontario That You Need To Try This Winter ... ›
- This Hike Near Ottawa Leads You To Panoramic Lookout Tower Over Snow-Covered Mountains - Narcity ›
- This Park Near Ottawa Has Turned Into Its Own Mini North Pole With Actual Reindeer - Narcity ›
- 6 Best Sledding Hills Around Ottawa That Will Have You Playing Like A Kid Again - Narcity ›