This Park Near Ottawa Has Turned Into Its Own Mini North Pole With Actual Reindeer
Count down to Christmas with their daily advent calendar of surprises! 🦌
You can feel like you are at the North Pole, only a short drive from Ottawa. This December, you'll want to head to Montebello, as Parc Omega has transformed into a magical Christmas village.
Not only will Santa be present every weekend, but there is tons of festive fun to be had, such as sleigh rides and hunting for elves.
You can take a magical carriage ride through the snow, snowshoe along the trails, skate on an outdoor rink, and sit by a campfire.
Plus, there will be hot chocolate, musical performances and tons of festive decor like a giant Christmas tree.
While here, you can also explore the Canadian safari, where you'll be able to see reindeer and other Canadian animals.
Tickets currently are on sale and are $33.05 per adult.
Winter Experience At Parc Omega
Price: $33.05 per person
When: Daily in December
Address: 399 QC-323, Montebello, QC
Why You Need To Go: This Canadian safari features Santa and his reindeer, as well as festive activities to enjoy.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- You Can Rent A Cabin Near Ottawa Where You Can Sleep Next To ... ›
- This Hike Near Ottawa Leads You To Panoramic Lookout Tower ... ›
- You Can Go Tubing After Dark At This Epic Snow Park Near Ottawa ... ›
- Ottawa Has A 'Jingle Bus' That Is A Moving Holiday Party & You Can Ride It For Free - Narcity ›
- The World's Largest Log Cabin Is Near Ottawa & It's Like Spending The Holidays In A Movie - Narcity ›
- 7 Things To Do In Ottawa This Weekend After You've Opened All Your Presents - Narcity ›
- Parc Omega Has New Winter Activities & You Can Sip Cocktails At An Ice Bar After Tubing - Narcity ›