This Charming Texas Town By The Sea Has Tons Of Beach Activities & A Dreamy Boardwalk
It's the ultimate Spring Break getaway. 🐚
If you're looking for a unique getaway to escape this Spring Break, you can look no further than this Texas beach town.
This adorable seaside community in Port Aransas, TX is called Cinnamon Shore, and it's the state's very own version of quaint Newport in Rhode Island or even Montauk in the Hamptons, NY.
You can rent one of the many vacations stays on the property for a whole shoreside trip or just visit for the day and enjoy the idyllic private beach property.
The perfect domestic getaway, @Cinnamon Shore, located on #MustangIsland along the #TexasGulfCoast 🌊 #texas #travel #beachvibes IG dametraveler
Visitors have access to various amenities, like three different pools with awesome views, seven eateries, and other fun activities.
You can also enjoy the pristine, quiet beach by taking a stroll on the winding boardwalks or even riding the mint blue buggy on a rental bike. On the other end, you will find sparkling, swim-worthy waters of the picturesque Gulf Coast.
As the sun goes down, you can indulge in some s'mores over a beachside bonfire that the crew can conjure up for $125.
There are various types of vacation rentals to choose from, including condos and townhomes, as well as beachfront houses and cozy cottages.
A stay in the two or one-bedroom condominiums costs a base of $1,350 for a minimum three-night stay. A larger rental for bigger groups, like the beachfront, 8-bedroom See The Sea 116 TUC comes with a base rate of $5,550 for a mandatory three nights.
These prices are subject to change.
This article has been updated since it was originally published on August 05, 2022.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- This Charming Small Town In Texas Is One Of The US' Most Underrated & It's A Fun Day Trip ›
- This Coral Reef Off The Texas Coast Has Clear Waters & So Much ... ›
- Best Beaches In Texas That Are Actually Worth Going To, According ... ›
- I’ve Lived In Texas My Entire Life & These Are My 5 Favorite Small Towns In The State - Narcity ›
- This Beachfront Resort On A Texas Island Has All-Inclusive Options & Gorgeous Sea Views - Narcity ›
- These 3 Beaches Are The Best For Seashell-Hunting In Texas & It's A Beachcombing Dream - Narcity ›
- 6 All-Inclusive Resorts In Texas Where You Can Have A Dreamy Vacation Without A Plane Ride - Narcity ›
- 25 Beach Towns In Texas For When You Want To Trade Sand Dunes For Sand Beaches - Narcity ›