Canada Jetlines Is Launching Cheap Flights Out Of Toronto To Mexico This Spring For Just $280
Pack your bags for spring break y'all! 🍹✈️
If you've been looking for a sunny getaway to escape Ontario's gloomy winters and restore your vitamin D intake, you might want to consider Canada Jetlines' new affordable route.
The Canadian airline will be flying non-stop to the Cancun Airport in Quintana Roo on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, according to a press release.
Flights will start in March 2023 with two flights a week and gradually increase in frequency over time.
Canada Jetlines just announced a new flight route to Cancun, Mexico, out of Toronto Pearson Airport starting this spring and Narcity’s Brooke Houghton has the details. #cheapflights #torontopearsonairport #toronto #fyp #torontonews @Brooke houghton
"Our Canada Jetlines family is thrilled to launch service to another international destination in Mexico this winter – continuing expansion of our international network of convenient leisure and business travel," said Canada Jetlines COODuncan Bureau in a press release.
"Canada is one of the top countries for international tourists to Mexico, and we are pleased to connect Canadians to their favorite sun-destinations as they begin to plan winter vacations."
Tickets for the flights are already on sale for March 3 to March 11 and range from $280 to $750 for one-way travel.
For comparison, a one-way Air Canada ticket from Toronto Pearson Airport to Cancun Airport on March 3 ranges from $550.82 to $1,539.38, according to their booking site.
Canada Jetlines is a relatively new airline in the Canadian aviation scene, and tickets can be purchased at four tiers, which increase in price and perks from JetLlite, JetPlus, JetFex, and JetLines.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- You Can Fly From Toronto To 2 US Cities For Less Than You Spent On Groceries Last Month ›
- Canada Jetlines Review: My $157 Flight From Calgary To Toronto Changed How I View Budget Airlines (VIDEO) ›
- Canada Jetlines - Narcity ›
- Porter Airlines Just Launched At Pearson Airport & You Can Book Cheap Flights Across Canada - Narcity ›
- WestJet Is Cancelling Most Of Its Summer Service To Europe & Here Are Your Other Options - Narcity ›
- 8 Low-Cost Airlines Out Of Pearson Airport With Cheap Flights To Sunny Destinations - Narcity ›