Here Are The Cheapest Ontario Spots To Rent In RN If You're Tired Of Paying $2K A Month
The prices of rentals are starting to rise again.
Tracking down the cheapest rent in Ontario can be a daunting task, especially when prices are starting to rise again for the first time in six months.
However, a new report from Rentals.ca has revealed that if you're looking to move out of the Greater Toronto Area and stop paying over $2,000 for rent, there are plenty of options.
According to the report, some of the cheapest places to rent in the province as of May 2021 are London, Hamilton, Kingston, Kitchener and Nepean.
The average price of a one-bedroom in London, a city located just two hours outside of Toronto, is currently $1,239. If you're looking for a two-bedroom, the average price in this city is around $1,613.
Hamilton and Kingston follow closely behind at $1,440 and $1,445 for a one-bedroom unit. Toronto, which is ranked as the most expensive spot in Ontario, is currently sitting at $2,455 for a two-bedroom.
- Ontario's Cheapest Big Cities To Rent In If You're Tired Of Toronto's ... ›
- Affordable Cottage Rentals In Ontario Include These Magnificent ... ›
- The Cheapest City To Rent In The GTA Is Brampton RN & Other Cities Don't Even Come Close - Narcity ›
- These 7 Ontario Cities Made The Top 10 For Most Expensive Rent In Canada RN - Narcity ›
- These Are Some Of The Cheapest Spots To Rent An Apartment Outside The GTA Right Now - Narcity ›