The list is compiled of nine different spots from coast to coast and was created by food experts from across Canada.
The Best Takeout went to Sunny's Chinese, a Toronto pop-up that launched at the start of 2021. The venue is taking a small break in order to prepare for its brick-and-motor location opening in Kensington Market in 2022.
Other winning spots include JinBar in Calgary and Terre in St. John's.
- The 7 Best Restaurants In Toronto For Authentic Indian Cuisine ... ›
- Toronto's Best Restaurants In 2021 Were Just Revealed By Yelp ... ›
- The Best Restaurants In Toronto Picked By 6 Of The City's Top ... ›
- These Toronto Restaurants Just Made The List For Canada's Top 100 Dining Spots In 2021 - Narcity ›
- The 10 Best Restaurants In Toronto Every Local Has To Try At Least Once - Narcity ›