These Toronto Restaurants Just Made The List For Canada's Top 100 Dining Spots In 2021
Time to plan a dinner date!
Ontario Associate Editor
Dec 07, 2021, 7:28 PM
Toronto is the place to be if you consider yourself a foodie. OpenTable just revealed the Top 100 Restaurants in Canada for 2021, and so many Toronto spots made the cut.
The list is comprised of the most highly rated venues across the country and based on verified diner reviews between October 1, 2020 and September 30, 2021.
Here are the Toronto restaurants that are named among the top in the country, listed in alphabetical order:
- Ascari Enoteca
- Auberge du Pommier
- Blu Ristorante
- Café Boulud
- Cano Restaurant
- Canoe Restaurant and Bar
- Ki Modern Japanese + Bar
- Tutto Pronto
The total amount of Ontario restaurants included in the list is 28, 12 of which are in Toronto.
If you're feeling hungry, these top-rated spots might be worth a try.
From Your Site Articles
- These 2 Toronto Restaurants Were Just Ranked As Some Of The ... ›
- The 7 Best Restaurants In Toronto For Cheap Eats, Picked By The ... ›
- The Best Restaurants In Toronto Picked By 6 Of The City's Top ... ›
- Toronto's Daisy Cocktail Bar Is The Newest Destination For Dreamy Cocktails - Narcity ›
- Vote For Your Favourite Restaurants In Narcity Toronto's 2021 Food Awards - Narcity ›
- The 9 Best Restaurants In Toronto For Tinder Or Hinge Dates, According To Local Singles - Narcity ›
- This Toronto Loblaws Has A Hidden Restaurant Inside & It's Going To Be The First Of Many - Narcity ›
- This Toronto Restaurant Was Just Named The Top Place To Eat In All Of Canada For 2022 - Narcity ›
- This Greek Restaurant In Toronto Is Reopening With A Two-Level Bar & Mykonos Vibes (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›