A Body Was Just Found In A Suitcase In Toronto & Police Are Investigating
The body was found near Keele Street and Rogers Road.
Toronto Staff Writer
Aug 26, 2021, 10:36 AM
This article contains graphic content that might not be suitable for some readers.
Toronto Police are investigating after a body was discovered in the city on Wednesday.
According to CTV News, officers responded to reports of a body found near Keele Street and Rogers Road at approximately 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
POLICE INVESTIGATION Keele St + Rogers Road -reports of body located in the area -officers on scene -police invest… https://t.co/ZQyeX9xOlY— Toronto Police Operations (@Toronto Police Operations) 1629910728.0
The homicide unit was on scene and the area was cordoned off with potential road closures.
Investigators confirmed to CP24 that the body was found inside of a suitcase with obvious signs of trauma.
Narcity reached out to the police for further details, but none are available at this time.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
From Your Site Articles
- Toronto Police Have ID'd The Woman Reportedly Found Dead Inside A Suitcase - Narcity ›
- Toronto Police Arrest 2 Men After Finding Woman's Remains In Suitcase - Narcity ›
- A Body Was Found Near The Toronto Zoo & The Homicide Unit Is Now Investigating - Narcity ›
- Toronto Police Just Identified The Suspect Who Was Trying To Break Into East End Homes - Narcity ›
- Toronto Police Investigate 'Human Remains' Found In A Construction Site Dumpster Yesterday - Narcity ›