Mike Tyson Was In Full-On Crush Mode On Vancouver & Says It Kicks Toronto's Ass
His description of Canada is on point.
Mike Tyson has professed his love for not just Canada, but Vancouver especially, during an appearance on the Full Send podcast.
One of the hosts of the podcast, Kyle Forgeard, is from Canada and brought up his home country.
Tyson enthusiastically said that "Canadians be one of the politest people in the world."
The episode spanned over topics from drugs to hilarious stories, but one of the best moments was when Vancouver came up.
One of his reasons for adoring Canada was the cold weather, saying, "I love the cold weather! Have a heavy coat on and sh***."
It might just be the best summary of Canada we have ever heard.
- 9 Things That Suprised Me When I Moved From The East Coast of ... ›
- My Neighbourhood In Vancouver Was Ranked Among The Coolest ... ›
- An Out-Of-Control Japadog Trailer Hurtles Towards A Busy Intersection In Vancouver (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Joe Rogan Said He Thinks His Vancouver Show Is Cancelled & He Can't 'Get Into The Country' - Narcity ›
- Mike Tyson Allegedy Punched A Guy On A Plane Several Times & Left Him Bloodied (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Mike Tyson Says He Felt 'Harassed' On A Plane & That's Why He Punched A Guy On Video - Narcity ›