A TikToker Reveals The 7 Worst 'Tourist Traps' In The US & Locals Don't Agree At All
"None of this is true lol 😂."
One TikToker received backlash after he revealed what he believes are the "worst tourist traps in America."
David Profit (@davidprofits), a financial influencer with nearly 632,000 followers, created a seven-part series on TikTok highlighting various popular destinations across the country and the price you have to pay to experience them yourself.
At this time, his first episode on New York has amassed 4.1M views.
"Tourist traps" he highlights in the series include:
- The Empire State Building top observation deck in New York City: $77/person
- Graceland in Memphis, TN: $48+/person (various prices here)
- The Space Needle in Seattle, WA: $32.50/person
- World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, GA: $19/person
- The Ice Rink at Rockefeller Center in New York City: $38/person (2021 prices here)
- Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, CA: Free
- Disney World's Epcot in Orlando, FL: $109/person for a single day
The content creator didn't immediately respond to our request to comment.
This article's right-hand cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- 7 Overhyped Things To Do In Downtown Nashville That Are Tourist ... ›
- Spots Around Savannah That Locals Say Are Overrated Tourist Traps ›
- A Nurse Shares The One Place In Georgia You Should Never Visit ... ›
- This $6 Meal Is One Of The Best In San Francisco According To A Professional Foodie - Narcity ›
- This Californian Revealed Where To Take Someone You Hate In San Francisco - Narcity ›