Mama June's Net Worth Is As Much As A US Millennial's & It's Way Less Than Honey Boo Boo's
The 'Road To Redemption' star's net worth may surprise you!
June Shannon or Mama June, as she's popularly known, has been making appearances on reality television for a decade now. That's exactly why her actual net worth might surprise her fans, and not in a pleasant way.
According to Celebrity Net Worth, the TLCstar has gathered a net worth of a modest $50,000 over the years. This figure is just $3,000 more than the average millennial salary, as per the U.S. Census Bureau.
The state of her finances came to light following a custody battle with her oldest daughter Lauryn "Pumpkin" Efird for the legal guardianship of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson.
According to official court documents initially obtained by The Sun and available on PeachCourt.com under case number 2021CV0196, Judge Stephen A. Bradley determined Mama June's only "certain income is disability payments in the amount of $1,015.00 per month."
While it's speculated she has the potential to make roughly $25,000 a month from "production and endorsements" there's uncertainty as to whether or not her shows will be renewed in the future.
Through court documents obtained by In Touch around the same time, June’s financial worth was found to be around the $50K mark.
On the other hand, her famous daughter, now 16, is estimated to be worth $400,000 alone, without the rest of her family, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
June was spotted vacationing with her new husband Justin Stroud shortly after the ruling. The verdict resulted in her losing custody of Honey Boo Boo.
The pair got hitched in a secret courthouse wedding in Georgia earlier this year after Stroud's release from jail. He was arrested in Boca Raton, Florida, for "evading authorities for months." The tattoo artist had an outstanding warrant for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
The couple had been traveling across state lines together for months despite the warrant in AlabamaThe pair also documented a recent shopping run for fine jewelry in Atlanta, Georgia, on Instagram, which might have had more to do with Stroud's bank account, given Mama June's humble net worth.
June's most recent show, Road to Redemption: From Crisis to Recovery is currently in its sixth season and premiered this summer.
- Honey Boo Boo's Mama June Secretly Married Her New Boyfriend ... ›
- TikTok Moms Ripped A Georgia Influencer After Her Arrest For ... ›
- Mama June And Her New Husband Were Spotted Vacationing In ... ›
- Honey Boo Boo Is Coming To Florida & You Can Meet Her At A Famous Rotisserie Chicken Spot - Narcity ›
- Here’s Honey Boo Boo’s Real Net Worth & Here's What She's Up To Now In 2022 - Narcity ›
- JoJo Siwa’s Net Worth Is Shocking For Her Age & Her Fortune Doesn’t Come From Reality TV - Narcity ›
- Honey Boo Boo Shared Pictures From Her Senior Prom & Fans Have A Lot To Say About Her Date - Narcity ›