He wants you to text him your best ideas and questions.
If you've ever wanted to have Justin Trudeau's phone number, this one's for you! The prime minister just gave out his digits so that Canadians can text him while he's on the campaign trail.
He shared a video of himself wearing his Liberal leather jacket and asking for you to send him your best ideas, questions, concerns and priorities. "I'll be responding to texts from the road whenever there's a moment," Trudeau said.
Text me: (613) 777-2039\n\nIt\u2019s always busy on the campaign trail, but I'll be responding to texts from the road whenever there\u2019s a moment. Send me your best ideas and questions!pic.twitter.com/CLSQkc3HRV— Justin Trudeau (@Justin Trudeau) 1630468557
If you want to text Trudeau, you can reach him while he's out on the campaign trail at 613-777-2039.
It seems that he's following in Jagmeet Singh's footsteps since the NDP leader dropped his digits just after the federal election was called to keep in touch with Canadians and learn about what matters to people right now.
Singh also wants you to text him your recommendations for the best vegetarian restaurants and tips for things to check out in each city he'll be visiting. His phone number is 613-801-8210.
- Jagmeet Singh's Phone Number Is Out & You Can Text Him On The ... ›
- Justin Trudeau's Announcement Was Photobombed By A Squirrel ... ›
- Justin Trudeau Cancels Event Because Of Angriest Protestors He's ... ›
- Justin Trudeau Got Riled Up About Anti-Vaxxers & Accused O'Toole Of 'Siding With Them' - Narcity ›
- Ontario Is Getting 2 New Area Codes This Year & Here's What You Need To Know - Narcity ›